Jamendo is the world’s largest royalty-free music community for independent artists. We reach millions of music enthusiasts globally every month through our website and apps. Our goal is to help people discover free music uploaded by talented and emerging artists.
We also offer a very convenient licensing solution to professionals who need music for commercial use (licensing.jamendo.com). And finally, we provide exposure and a unique way to make money for independent artists. Our philosophy? Win-win!
Jamendo is part of the AudioValley Group, a EuroNext Growth listed company.
We are looking for a Junior Music Manager.
- Moderation and classification of the musical works submitted to our music database.
- Contribution to the implementation of our strategy to attract new artists on Jamendo and to improve users’ experience on our platforms.
- Programming of the musical content (playlists, artists, albums, singles) served to our community of users.
- Constant music online
- Liaising on a day-to-day basis with our network of artists on various music-related projects.
- Music supervision for an eclectic range of sync projects (online videos, ads, films etc.), commissioned by our licencing clients.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience:
- Absolute passion for music, with a genuine interest in as many genres as possible.
- Critical listening skills.
- Basic knowledge of music theory, music production.
- At ease using music related, specialist language.
- Ability to match and transpose a wide range of real-life themes and moods into music.
- Experience in working with artists is an asset.
- Proactive and collaborative mindset, thriving as a team player.
- Perfect written and spoken English; good knowledge of other languages is welcome.
What we offer:
- Competitive package.
- Part of a young and passionate team, in a dynamic working environment.
- Great location in Luxembourg City, with associated social benefits.