Jamendo is the world’s largest royalty-free music community for independent artists. We reach millions of music enthusiasts globally every month through our website and apps. Our goal is to help people discover free music uploaded by talented and emerging artists.
We also offer a very convenient licensing solution to professionals who need music for commercial use (licensing.jamendo.com). And finally, we provide exposure and a unique way to make money for independent artists. Our philosophy? Win-win!
Jamendo is part of the AudioValley Group, a EuroNext Growth listed company.
We are looking for an eCommerce Specialist
Drive the growth of Jamendo’s online business. You will pilot Jamendo’s online e-commerce strategy.
Like all of us, you are fascinated by music and the music industry; you are a passionate self-starter, who can think creatively and strategically, can work collaboratively as a team player, and has strong interpersonal skills. You are a motivating team member, highly results oriented. As the ideal candidate, you should have a strong ability to network. You will report to the Sales Manager.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
* initiate, develop and execute integrated e-commerce marketing campaign strategies, track ROI/ROAS for these campaigns
* monitor and optimise SEA performance of the platform, recommend and execute initiatives
* identify and monitor SEO keywords to propose recommendations, implement and monitor ; improve and report ranking
* launch initiatives leading to maximise sales, conversion rates and cross sell on the site
* develop and implement strategies to increase customer acquisition, re-engagement and lifetime value
* research, present and initiate marketing best practices in line with customer e-commerce solutions
The content of the job, by its nature, will evolve according to the newest trends in the industry.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience:
* 4 years degree required
* 3-4 years prior experience in eCommerce, digital consulting, platform management
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team
* Customer and result-oriented
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including strong presentation skills
* You can demonstrate a proven track record of supervising (an) e-commerce platform(s), design and implement e-commerce strategies
* You are a master at creating and optimizing AdWords campaigns but you also master other relevant Ads channels (FB, LinkedIn…)
* Mandatory English writing and oral (Fluent). French is an asset.
What we offer:
* Full-time, permanent contract
* Competitive package with performance-based bonuses
* Part of a young and passionate team.
* Great location in Luxembourg with associated social benefits.